Friday, December 30, 2011

ADOPTED!!! NINA aka "The Princess of Play" of FOHA in Northern Virginia!


NINA is available for adoption through Friends of Homeless Animals, www.foha.org -- (703) 385-0224. Hey! Im Nina, a sweet and petite little black and white youngster. Im full of energy and chock-a-block with affectionate-ness. Ooh, Im just so cute -- just look at all my adorable spots, and my face!! Oh my, have you ever seen anything sooooo adorable! Did I tell you yet that I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to play! My favorite toys include feathers, laser toys, bugs, other cats tails, and you! Obviously you can tell by my photo that Im also an expert at video games. But wheres my guitar for Rock Band? I bet Id be fabulous at that game! Whats my Final Fantasy IV?—well, not final, but a four-pawed fantasy for sure? To find a loving forever home of my own! I can tell you I love other kitties, dogs, children and anyone else who crosses my path!! Let me add a little spice to your life! For more information on adopting NINA, please call 703-385-0224 or email adoptacat@foha.org

Order Canon Mp240 Ink




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links