Sunday, December 25, 2011

ADOPTED!! Beautiful Princess FAWN of FOHA in Northern Virginia!


FAWN is available for adoption through Friends of Homeless Animals, www.foha.org -- (703) 385-0224. Hi! I'm FAWN. Although my name is familiar to that of a baby deer, I'm not really a baby (probably about 1 year old) and I'm not a deer - though I am a "dear." I'm a very sweet girl named Fawn. Although I was rescued as a stray, I don't want to live outside like a deer - as deer tend to know, outdoor life is dangerous - can we say "cars"? No, I want to lounge around my forever home looking like my beautiful self - that's when I'm not playing or exploring. Feather toys, catnip mice that I can hunt down, and laser pointers are some of my favorite things, next to people and LOVE! I have the most beautiful, soft furr that you've ever felt, and I loved to be brushed and brushed. As much fur as I have, I keep it to myself and don't shed much at all. I'm very sweet and very anxious to meet you. Come let me love you, and win you over with these big doe eyes of mine! I'll be waiting for you!! For more information on adopting FAWN, please call 703-385-0224 or email adoptacat@foha.org

Rubbermaid 7x7 Shed This Instant Belkin F5d7234 Grand Sale Ipaq H6315 For Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links