Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ADOPTED!!! SUNNY of Friends of Homeless Animals in Northern Virginia!


SUNNY is available for adoption through Friends of Homeless Animals, www.foha.org -- (703) 385-0224. Hi! Sunny here. I'm truly one of the most loving, affectionate cats. Despite being abandoned, that doesnt mean that I dont have a sunny disposition. No clouds over my head! I'm ready to be the man in your life is you are looking for a lifetime of love, snuggles and affection! I'm a roly-poly when it comes to belly rubs -- I just can't move around fast enough for you to reach every part of my furry self. Oh, did I mention how I love to eat kitty treats out of your hand -- isn't that something about loving the hand that feeds you!? Trust me, I will note bite the hand that feeds this furry tummy. And I'm more than happy to let you pick me up and snuggle with me for hours on end. Look at these big eyes and my fabulous tiger striped body. Have you ever seen anything more handsome? If you want to snuggle your own personal ray of sunshine, then you need to come and meet me. My nickname is Sunny, Snugglebug Extraordinaire! Im sunny and sweet and ready to go home with you! So what are you waiting for -- take me, I'm yours!!! For more information on adopting SUNNY, please call 703-385-0224 or email adoptacat@foha.org

Purchase Reviews Stand Mixers Fisher Animal Sound Cheap




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links